We know our systems have to work around the clock, and we aim to provide “light-switch reliability.” That’s why we provide a two-year warranty on our systems (manufacturer warranty covers pumps).
NextGen Septic, LLC (NextGen), as the manufacturer warrants, to the purchaser and subsequent owner during the warranty period, every new product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, when properly used and maintained for a period of two years from date of purchase by the end user. The biomedia inside the septic tank is warrantied for the lifetime of the NextGen Septic System. No allowance will be made for shipping charges, damages, labor or other charges that may occur due to product failure, repair or replacement. This warranty does not apply to and there shall be no warranty for any material or product that has been disassembled without prior approval of Manufacturer, subjected to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident or act of nature; that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with Manufacturer’s installation instructions; that has been exposed to outside substances including but not limited to the following: sand, gravel, cement, mud, tar, hydrocarbons, hydrocarbon derivatives (oil, gasoline, solvents, etc.), or other abrasive or corrosive substances, wash towels or feminine sanitary products, etc. in all pumping applications.
The warranty set out in the paragraph above is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied; and we do not authorize any representative or other person to assume for us any other liability in connection with our products.
MANUFACTURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR BREACH OF EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY; AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If the purchaser feels a justified claim covered by this warranty, an immediate notification directly to NextGen must be filed. Together with the notification, the purchaser should enclose the evidence of the claim as well as the documents of purchasing. NextGen will determine the adequacy of the claim in its sole discretion.
Items Excluded from Warranty Coverage
Your two-year warranty does not cover the cost of service calls, labor, parts or materials due to the following:
- Repair or alteration performed by anyone other than authorized personnel as well as misuse, abuse, accident or negligence to the system.
- Damage caused by abnormal flows such as storm-water, leakage due to lids left open, improperly maintained or used plumbing fixtures.
- Wastewater flows that exceed the limits of the system.
- Improper installation or problems created by other landscaping.
- Failure to maintain electrical power to the treatment system as required by the manufacturer or service provider. Or improper voltage or power surges or abnormal environmental conditions.
- Prolonged lack of use of the system.
- Introduction of non-biodegradable materials (plastics, rubber, coffee grounds, cardboard), chemicals, paint, paint thinner, petroleum oil, medications and other toxins to the biology of the NextGen Septic system.
- Any uses that violate the recommendations of the Owner’s Manual, including but not limited to failure to have the NextGen Septic system services per the recommended schedule in the Owner’s Manual.
- Defects caused by any of the following: extreme thermal or environmental conditions or rapid changes in such conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized opening or repair, epair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accident, force of nature (such as lightning strike), influence from chemical product or other acts beyond NextGen’s reasonable control (including but not limited to damage by fire, flood, etc.).
This warranty does not cover any costs for removal of the NextGen Septic product, downtime, or any other incidental or consequential costs or damages resulting from the claimed defects. In no event shall NextGen have any liability for damages in an amount exceeding the purchase price of the product; nor shall NextGen have any liability for incidental, special or consequential damages.